Graduation

I was looking through my photos and realized that I never posted any from the end of school. I was puzzled and then remembered our life at that time and it all made sense. So a proud mommy wanted to share the highlights of the end of the school year. Daddy was unable to go, but we captured it all on video.

Saiyeh got several awards and read a poem that she wrote in front of the audience. She did such a good job.

El Verano

Verano, Verano,
Tiene flores y mas.

Verano, Verano,
El manzana crece
manzanas rojas.


Saiyeh also won 1st place in an art contest! So very proud!
June 06 007

Melanie had a wonderful 1st year of school. I think her teacher's comments on her report cards sums it all up..."Melanie my brillant kindergarten student. She made me proud from the very first day I met her. Sometimes I would forget she was only 5 years old. She is so blessed by the Lord, and we were all blessed in the classroom with her prescence. She is now a bilingual student, that can speak, read and write in Spanish. She also acheieved every math and science standard for Kinder. Melanie Crosscombe you will stay in my heart forever. Love, Maestra"
June 06 015

We have been blessed by such good teachers and are very proud of our girls!